2. Eat. Even if you have no appetite, force yourself to eat. Do not starve yourself. Do not hurt yourself in any way.
3. Do not blame yourself. Accept that things just weren’t meant to be. What ever happened, happened because you both are better off without each other.
4. Be patient. Time heals all wounds. The more you force yourself to move on, the longer it will take.
5. Do not go back. It didn’t work the first time around, it most likely won’t work the second time. You will only get hurt, again.
6. Spend time with family and friends. Appreciate the people who have always been and always will be there for you.
7. Love yourself. You are perfect and beautiful and you must always know that. You are strong and you are going to be okay. Tell yourself this every second of the day.
8. You are going to be happy again. You are going to learn to laugh and smile and breathe the way you once did. You are going to find someone who loves you as much as you love them. You are going to be happy again.
8 things to remember when you have a broken heart (via xnoudlez)
mermaids don’t have thigh gaps but they can still lure men to their deaths
Where are their vaginas tho
the more sexual and inappropriate you are with me the better we’ll get along
your tumblr is one of those things that you want everyone to see but at the same time you never want to show it to anyone